Vent, Ventline Ventadome 14" x 14" with 12V Fan - White
Sorry, this item is out of stock
- Part #: OTP-M1659-12V
- Description: 1 (One) Ventline Ventadome 14" x 14" manual crank trailer roof vent with 12V fan. This roof vent uses a 12-volt fan to circulate air in RV's and enclosed trailers, keeping interiors ventilated without compromising security. Wedge-shaped, white plastic vent cover opens and closes with a hand-operated crank.
- Roof vent's electric fan yields better air circulation than non-powered models, exhausting hot air while trailer or RV remains locked and secure.
- Simple to upgrade from non-powered model.
- Basic, hand-operated crank rotates to open and close dome.
- Switch to turn the fan on/off is mounted on the vent.
- Translucent cover allows some light through.
- Aerodynamic, wedge-shaped dome made of durable polypropylene.
- Galvanized steel roof flange won't rust or corrode.
- Snap-out screen is easy to clean.
- White interior trim piece (or garnish) is included.
- Fan uses 12-volt DC power.
- Wiring sold separately.
- Made in the USA.
- Note: Screws and sealer are not included.
- Specs: Included garnish ring that fits roofs 1-7/8" to 3" thick
- Garnish leg length (depth): 2-1/8"
- Garnish color: White
- Rough opening size: 14-1/4" wide x 14-1/4" long
- Vent extends above roof:
- 4-1/2" Closed
- 10-3/4" Open