5" Drop Hitch, Mega-Duty Class V 16K 2" - 2-5/16" and Pintle
- Part #: OTP-GH-523
Description: 1 (One) 2" shank GEN-Y 16K 5" Drop Hitch with 2", 2-5/16" and pintle towing ability. The ultimate 2″ shank drop hitch for heavy-duty construction companies or anyone needing to move multiple trailers of all sizes and styles. By adapting to any bumper style trailer on the market including pintle style couplings, the 16,000 LB heavy-duty adjustable drop hitch will save you time and money.
Adjust the ball mount to the desired height by simply pulling a pin and moving the ball mount to the desired position. Ensuring that trailers are being towed level is especially important when towing trailers with torsion axles. See this for more information on the importance of a level trailer.
Lifetime Guarantee — Made in the USA
- 2″ Drop Hitch
- 16,000 LB Towing Capacity
- 2,000 LB Tongue Weight
- Drop/Raise Range: 5″
- Fabricated with Heavy Duty Steel
- Sand Blasted and Coated with a Durable Silver-Vein Powder Coat
- Compatible with All 2″ Attachments
- Call for Special Colors or Custom Sizes
- All GEN-Y products are rigorously tested and exceed the SAE-J684 Weight Testing Requirements. Never exceed recommended capacity on any trailer tow coupling or vehicle receiver hitch.