12" Kodiak Disc Brake Kit For 5,200-6,000 LB Axle
- Part #: OTP-2HRCM-12-DAC
- Description: 1 (One) 12" Kodiak disc brake kit for 5,200-6,000 lb axles. Disc brakes offer better performance over standard drum brakes in every aspect. Shorter stopping time, with fewer parts to replace or wear out. One piece hub-rotors are balanced from factory for a smooth ride. This is the most complete kit out there, and will retro fit 1 axle with new bearings, new grease seals, and also includes 12 - 1/2" 60 degree cone style lug nuts, along with brake flange bolts,
- Specifications: 12" Hub/Rotor, Dacromet coating provides the best value of protection for corrosion, freshwater and saltwater use. Salt spray tested-Rated at 300 - 400 Hours.
- Kit includes:
- 2 integrated hub-rotors with bearing races and lug studs pressed in
- 2 inner bearing 25580, 2 outer bearing 15123
- 2 Double lip grease seals for 5,200-6,000 lb axles.
- 2 calipers with brake pads and caliper bolts
- 2 mounting brackets with 3/8" flange bolts
- 12 1/2" lug nuts
- Application: 6 hole wheels with 6-5.5 pattern with 1/2" lugs, fits 15" or larger wheels, caliper mounts to 42 style spindle with brake flange.
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty